Life Groups are small groups of people meeting together to have fun, worship, read the bible, pray and grow with God. They are well supported and play an important role in terms of fellowship, learning and outreach. It is through our Life Groups that we care for one another and grow in our faith.
It is hoped that most members of the church would be linked to a Life Group.
Weekly Life Groups:
- Adult Life Group at Colin and Marion Chilvers' home (42 Sandy Lane) led by Derek Mill. Starts at 7:30 p.m. until 9:00 p.m.
Young Adult Life Group meeting in the homes of members, led by Tracey Phillips. Starts at 7:00 p.m. until 9:00 p.m.
- Adult Life Group at Jane Mill's home (7 Paddock Close) led by Jane Mill. Starts at 7:30 p.m. until 9:00 p.m.
- Family Life Group at the Rectory led by Rosie and Tim Bunn. Starts at 5:30 p.m. until 7:00 p.m. where sharing a meal is an important part of our time together.
- Youth Life Group at the Church led by Bruce & Anneka Gearie. Starts at 7:00 p.m. until 8:30 p.m.
- Adult Life Group at the Rectory or Belton Lodge led by Rosie Bunn. Runs from 7:30 p.m. until 9:00 p.m.
If you want to join a Life Group, or have any questions about them, you can speak to any of the group leaders or use the contact us form.
Some Life Groups tend not to run in the school holidays.
Meeting with God?
Jesus said, "Where two or three come together in my name, there I am with them." (Matthew 18:20) This is what we do, so come and join us.